Custody Queens' Kristen Holstrom and Holstrom, Block & Parke, APLC managing partner Dayn Holstrom are finalists in the 2019 Spirit of the Entrepreneur program, an annual award presented by the Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) at Cal State San Bernardino. The father and daughter team is among 33 finalists selected from a pool of over 200 nominees.
Kristen and Dayn are finalists in the Service-Based entrepreneur category. The Spirit of the Entrepreneur Award finalists are selected from 11 different categories at an annual black tie gala event at the Riverside Convention Center.
Spirit of the Entrepreneur Award Criteria
To be considered for the award, nominees possess five core characteristics that align with the scope of the entrepreneurial success.
- Innovation - Entrepreneurs and companies that have innovative products or services, use unique business practices or are constantly pushing the boundaries of their industry.
- Leadership - Entrepreneurs who possess strong leadership skills that inspire their team to reach new levels of success.
- Performance - Entrepreneurs and companies that have achieved significant financial performance as measured by growth, revenue, profitability and sustainability. Companies should have been in business at least 2 years and achieved a minimum annual revenue level of $400,000.
- Character - Entrepreneurs who demonstrate personal integrity and values that have earned them respect from their team, their peers, industry and the greater community.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset and Vision - Individuals who truly possess the entrepreneurial mindset and are constantly pushing to improve their businesses, always striving to advance their ventures and facilitate progress in the industries in which they work.
The entrepreneurs selected will represent the "best of the best" in terms of overcoming obstacles, believing in their dreams, taking risks, and persisting in the face of long odds.
The Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards program was founded in 2003 to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of the Inland Empire's top entrepreneurial business leaders. For the 2019 awards, Dayn and Kristen joined other Corona-based entrepreneurs as finalists in different categories.
- Moe Vazquez and Jon Armstrong of Do It American MFG Company
- Jonathan Mitchell of Sunergy Construction Inc.
- Chad Willardson of Pacific Capital
Call (855) 939-9111 Now for a Free Phone Consultation.
We pledge to serve and protect your interests through fast, effective solutions.